View Cinema Edinburgh in a larger map
All sound enabled Cinemas that existed on September 9th 1935 are marked by a blue push-pin.
All cinemas that exist today are marked by yellow push-pins.
The Cameo theater which exits today and existed (as the King Theater) is marked by a pink push-pin.
Two clusters are identified-Tolcross and the North-South Leith Walk/Nicholson St. area.